Digital Account Manager Wanted
Bigfork are a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Norwich and Cambridge. We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Digital Account Manager to become a key part of our team and help drive client services.
Working from our Norwich office, you will be working directly with new clients ensuring their projects are delivered to the highest quality, as well as working with existing clients to improve their digital presence.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively building strong relationships with clients
- Project management including websites and search marketing
- Analysing existing digital marketing assets and producing proposals for improvements
- Effective communication with clients and the Bigfork team
- New business support through pitches, proposals, presentations, meetings, masterclasses and networking
- Training and support for clients, particularly with content management systems
- A passion for digital marketing and delivering high quality work
- At least two years’ experience of digital marketing either agency or client side
- Experience of project managing websites and digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to work in teams and to provide clear briefs for designers and developers
- Working knowledge of online marketing tools and technologies for websites, SEO and PPC
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management and self-motivated
- Superb attention to detail
What can we offer?
- A permanent full-time job based in our open-plan Norwich office with free on-site parking
- 25 days paid holiday, plus all UK bank holidays
- Flexitime when required
- Training and progression plans with regular reviews
- A friendly, relaxed working environment
- Wide range of great clients and projects
- An opportunity to progress your career in a growing company
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Company pension scheme
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and also include brief details of why you are interested in this role.
If you've any questions please email or call 01603 513080.
24th December 2019
by Mark Ellaway
Get business enhancing knowledge direct to your inbox. Latest news, digital marketing guides, exclusive email content plus discounts on training courses.