Digital Marketing Manager Wanted
Bigfork are a successful digital agency based in Norwich. We are a small but expanding team specialising in website design, PPC and SEO. Due to growth we are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to run SEO and paid advertising campaigns for our clients.
The role includes:
- Working with clients of all sizes across B2B and B2C markets to increase website traffic and conversions.
- Researching and developing goal driven SEO & PPC strategies with the client and account director.
- Day-to-day management of SEO & PPC campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads & Google Data Studio.
- Analysing data and producing monthly reports.
- Supporting business development by providing research for SEO, PPC and website proposals.
- Assisting with and taking part in new business pitches.
- Working with the development team to ensure new websites are suitably optimised.
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO & PPC developments in a fast-changing environment.
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- A permanent full-time job based in our open-plan Norwich office with free on-site parking
- 25 days paid holiday, plus all UK bank holidays
- Flexitime when required
- Training and progression plans with regular reviews
- A friendly, relaxed working environment
- Wide range of great clients and projects
- An opportunity to progress your career in a growing company
Our aim is to provide intelligent digital marketing that help businesses grow.
We pride ourselves on our passion for high quality work and our approach is based on working with our clients to achieve great results.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and also include:
- Brief details of why you are interested in this role
- Examples of previous SEO and PPC work
If you've any questions please email or call 01603 513080.
27th October 2019
by Colin Richardson
Get business enhancing knowledge direct to your inbox. Latest news, digital marketing guides, exclusive email content plus discounts on training courses.