PHP Web Developer Wanted
Bigfork are a successful website agency with a reputation for creating intelligent websites. We are seeking a PHP developer to join our team based just outside Norwich.
This is a full-time permanent position however we are open to part-time or freelance applications.
What are we looking for?
The right person is more important to us than any specific skillset, however the following would be desirable:
- Minimum of 1 year PHP experience
- Experience with PHP frameworks, SilverStripe would be advantageous
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS (the role comes with a fair bit of front-end)
- Understanding of version control
- Self-motivated and able to stay up to date with digital tools and trends
- Keen eye for detail, both technical and visual
- Good time management and the ability to work to deadlines
What can we offer?
- A full-time job based in our office at Henderson Business Centre
- 25 days paid holiday, plus all UK bank holidays
- Flexitime when required
- Progression plans and regular reviews
- A friendly, relaxed working environment
- Wide range of great clients and projects
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
Our aim is to design intelligent websites that help businesses grow.
We pride ourselves on our passion for high quality work and creating successful websites for our customers. Our approach is based on working together as a team and with our clients to achieve great results.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and also include:
- Brief details of why you are interested in this role
- Examples of work / portfolio
If you've any questions please email or call 01603 513080.
6th July 2018
by Colin Richardson
Get business enhancing knowledge direct to your inbox. Latest news, digital marketing guides, exclusive email content plus discounts on training courses.