PPC Account Manager Wanted
Bigfork are a fast-growing, successful digital agency specialising in website design, PPC and SEO. Due to new client wins we are now seeking an experienced Pay Per Click Account Manager to join our team.
The role includes:
- Working with clients of all sizes across B2B and B2C markets
- Researching and developing goal driven PPC strategies with the client and account director
- Setting up PPC campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook and Bing
- Day-to-day management of PPC campaigns
- Analysing data and producing monthly campaign reports
- Keeping up to date with the latest PPC developments in a fast-changing environment
What are we looking for?
Do you have a track record of achieving results with PPC campaigns, and are you looking for the next step in your digital career? Then this role could be for you.
This is a mid-level role with room to grow. It would be suited to someone with at least 1 years’ experience of running successful PPC campaigns, either at an agency or client-side.
Any additional digital marketing experience such as conversion optimisation, SEO, and driving relevant traffic using social media would be advantageous.
What can we offer?
- A permanent full-time job based in our open-plan Norwich office
- Free on-site parking
- 25 days paid holiday, plus all UK bank holidays
- Flexitime when required
- Training and progression plans with regular reviews
- A friendly, relaxed working environment
- Wide range of great clients and projects
- An opportunity to progress your career in a growing company
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
Our aim is to provide intelligent digital marketing that help businesses grow.
We pride ourselves on our passion for high quality work and our approach is based on working with our clients to achieve great results.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and also include:
- Brief details of why you are interested in this role
- Examples of previous PPC work
If you've any questions please email or call 01603 513080.
18th September 2018
by Mark Ellaway
Get business enhancing knowledge direct to your inbox. Latest news, digital marketing guides, exclusive email content plus discounts on training courses.