SEO Executive Wanted
Bigfork are a successful digital agency specialising in website design, PPC and SEO. We are now seeking an experienced SEO executive to join our Norwich office.
The role includes:
- Working with clients of all sizes across B2B and B2C markets to increase website traffic and conversions
- Researching and developing goal driven SEO strategies with the client and account director
- Day-to-day management of SEO campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush and Google Data Studio
- Analysing data and producing monthly reports
- Supporting business development by providing research for SEO and website proposals
- Working with the development team to ensure new websites are suitably optimised
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO developments in a fast-changing environment
What are we looking for?
Do you have a track record of achieving results with SEO, and are you looking for the next step in your digital career? Then this role could be for you.
This is a mid-level role with room to grow. It would be suited to someone with at least 1 years’ experience of running successful SEO campaigns, either at an agency or client-side.
Any additional digital marketing experience such as conversion optimisation, PPC, and driving relevant traffic using social media would be advantageous.
What can we offer?
- A permanent full-time job based in our open-plan Norwich office with free on-site parking
- 25 days paid holiday, plus all UK bank holidays
- Flexitime when required
- Training and progression plans with regular reviews
- A friendly, relaxed working environment
- Wide range of great clients and projects
- An opportunity to progress your career in a growing company
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
Our aim is to provide intelligent digital marketing that help businesses grow.
We pride ourselves on our passion for high quality work and our approach is based on working with our clients to achieve great results.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and also include:
- Brief details of why you are interested in this role
- Examples of previous SEO work
If you've any questions please email or call 01603 513080.
13th October 2019
by Colin Richardson
Get business enhancing knowledge direct to your inbox. Latest news, digital marketing guides, exclusive email content plus discounts on training courses.