Front End Web Developer Wanted
Bigfork are a successful website agency with a reputation for creating intelligent websites. We are seeking a front end web developer to join our team based just outside Norwich.
What are we looking for?
The right person is more important to us than any specific skillset, however the following would be desirable:
- Self-motivated and able to stay up to date with current tools and trends
- Firm grasp of HTML5 and CSS including pre-processors such as SCSS
- Experience with version control (we mainly use Git)
- A keen eye for detail – both technical and visual
- Good time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience with content management systems
What can we offer?
- A full-time job based in our office at Henderson Business Centre
- 25 days paid holiday, plus all UK bank holidays
- Flexitime when required
- Progression plans and regular reviews
- A friendly, relaxed working environment
- Wide range of great clients and projects
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
Our aim is to design intelligent websites that help businesses grow.
We pride ourselves on our passion for high quality work and creating successful websites for our customers. Our approach is based on working together as a team and with our clients to achieve great results.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and also include:
- Brief details of why you are interested in this role
- Links to work examples / code samples
If you've any questions please email or call 01603 513080.
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news and case studies from Bigfork