Accessibility statement for bigfork.co.uk
This accessibility statement applies to bigfork.co.uk. This website is run by Bigfork Limited. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
If you would like to know more about accessibility, we’ve written an in-depth article on accessible website design.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The website design brief PDF does not have form field descriptions
Feedback and contact information
If you need any help with using our website at all please contact us on:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01603 513080
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or email
Find out how to contact us.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Bigfork is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents
- The website design brief PDF includes form fields that are not tagged. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.3.1 (info and relationships). We plan to fix this by the end of June 2020.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 10 June 2021. It was last reviewed on 10 June 2021.
This website was last tested on 9 June 2021, we carried out the testing ourselves.
Our website is built from a mix of defined templates and content blocks, our testing involved manually checking all variations of these as well as running automated tests against the whole website.