Hiltfields make a wide range of food products, such as sauces, dressings and marinades, that add quality taste and flavour to meals and desserts.
Their target audience is B2B - retailers and leading brands. Their website had become old and we were given the go ahead to design a brand new, exciting website. Bigfork were appointed as the web agency to create their new website, having worked with Hiltfields for several years providing SEO and PPC services.
What did we need to achieve?
The aims for the new website were to:
- Generate leads and support their sales activity
- Promote the many benefits of Hiltfields’ offering
- Communicate the bespoke and high quality food offering they supply
- Increase organic search traffic through effective optimisation
- Show their innovation in creating new, on trend, flavours
Product pages that impress
Product pages on the website needed to promote all the benefits and features such as:
- Dietary options including dairy free, vegan, and cold blend.
- Packaging options such as such as sachets, dip pots, bulk options.
- Examples of product flavours.
- NPD (new product development) service.
Every page has effective calls to action to encourage the B2B customer to get in touch and find out more.
Optimised for search traffic
Our digital marketing team optimised the new website using the keyword knowledge we gained from running Hiltfields’ Google Ads campaigns. By using this data, we were able to increase the search visibility of the website and generate more enquiries compared to the previous website.
Like what you see?
Then take a look at these...